Saturday 22 July 2023

Luggage carrier

Today I had limited time to do anything about the scooter. The scooter is also parked at a different storage location. Be prepared this will become a frequent excuse on the slow progress but it's actually true.

Apparently the scooter is equipped with an optional luggage carrier and as far as I can tell it's an original item. Somehow the previous owner left it "untreated" so it's rusty and looks poor. Besides that I also think it's not a good match considering the view and the looks of it. Perhaps a different carrier in combination with a spare tire might have looked better. By now I have seen quite a few of luggage carrier options. But I think it looks best without it. So off it went. 

Before:



After:


It looks so much cleaner now. It's not the best picture I took but it started raining outside. And inside it was a bit crowed with hobby vehicles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dutch Iso brochure 1961

 Yesterday on the Dutch Marketplace someone offered a Dutch Iso brochure for sale. I got outbid and it was sold for € 15,- It's a brochu...