Monday 17 July 2023

brake and clutch handles

Both my handles are damaged, one is halfway broken off and the other one has a bit chipped off in the corner.



Again, it's going to be difficult to source new ones. These are different compared with the series 2.

I found someone on Facebook who posted a whole lot for Iso vehicles:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ISOmoto/permalink/5555539987814358/

Look like he has a pair (the ones in the left bottom corner):


So I reached out to him. Hopefully he has still a matching pair.

Update 22-7-2023: And surprise surprise I didn't got a response. Upon checking also the FB post was gone/deleted. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dutch Iso brochure 1961

 Yesterday on the Dutch Marketplace someone offered a Dutch Iso brochure for sale. I got outbid and it was sold for € 15,- It's a brochu...