Sunday 23 July 2023

APRILIA HEADLIGHT GLASS IGM 0143 PX ISO MILANO

I already noticed some components are sourced from the brand Aprilia. Online I found two different sources offering these headlight glasses for sale. They were stamped with Aprillia. IGM 0143PM




I suspect these are both for a series 2. My headlight glass is slightly different. It has the Aprilia brand stamped at the bottom and on the side it has the numbers 4004-A and IGM 0.77-38-?


Although mine is good it would not hurt to find a new spare. I sense already that series 1 parts will become more difficult to obtain.

I was also curious regarding the abreviation IGM. And apparently it's a historical scooter brand. It stands for Imprese Generali Meccaniche, based in Arcore. At least I think it's associated but maybe I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dutch Iso brochure 1961

 Yesterday on the Dutch Marketplace someone offered a Dutch Iso brochure for sale. I got outbid and it was sold for € 15,- It's a brochu...