Wednesday 19 July 2023

Dutch Road Register RDW - chassis nr - VIN

 Via www.kenteken.tv I was able to extract the following data from the Dutch Road Register:


So in total there are currently 8 Iso scooters registered in the Netherlands. Mostly they are known as tipo 150-2T. One is called Milano Diva and one as Iso-scooter-150.

It would be nice to get in touch with these owners.

I hope to learn more about the VIN numbers. My chassis nr is F286190 with Engine nr F285945


I suspect the F is reffering to the Italian name of this scooter: Iso F

And guess what I found? A Dutch company who carried out huge maintenace on a Iso:

https://redhandclassics.com/en/2021/11/10/iso-milano-diva-1959/

The Youtube video reveals also the license plate TL-83-88 and it's listed above as well. 

And via their Facebook page I found the posting as well:

https://www.facebook.com/redhandclassics/videos/919661632027579/

Apparently the work was completed around 12 Jan 2022.
The scooter got registered by the last owner at 4 March 2022.

As I have been in touch with them I know the scooter is back for a complete engine overhaul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dutch Iso brochure 1961

 Yesterday on the Dutch Marketplace someone offered a Dutch Iso brochure for sale. I got outbid and it was sold for € 15,- It's a brochu...